TaDi Snap Shots

Monday, January 16, 2012

Kate Beckinsale Returns as Selene in UNDERWORLD AWAKENING


POTATO ON THE GO BULLETIN (Movie):

Fans of Kate Beckinsale and  the first two Underworld films will surely be thrilled by the return of the actress as the fearsome Vampire huntress Selene, in Columbia Pictures' 3D action-thriller “Underworld Awakening.” “We really wanted to work with Kate again,” says producer Gary Lucchesi. “Sometimes the stars just align themselves perfectly and this is one of those times.”


Beckinsale admits she thought twice about slipping back into the familiar skintight black latex suit before accepting the part again. “But it was a life-changing role for me, so I feel very affectionate towards it. It’s exciting to be able to follow a character over such a long period of time. It’s rare to get that chance.”

Tom Rosenberg, Lakeshore Entertainment chairman and CEO, says he’s thrilled to have Beckinsale in the film. “She is Selene, and Selene is the heart and soul of Underworld. Right from that first scene in the first film, she embodied the perfect tone.”

Click here to read full story > Cont... Kate Beckinsale Returns as Selene in UNDERWORLD AWAKENING

4 comments:

  1. leather jacket from war of the world's

    Finally, this is what I wanted to see. I have been waiting for someone to share these post. Just in time, for what I need. Thank you for sharing these post

    ReplyDelete
  2. easy rider jacket

    Hello - I must say, I’m impressed with your site it would be a perfect way for your clients to interact. Great job

    ReplyDelete
  3. ben foster jacket

    hello nice web site I am constantly looking online for tips that can assist me. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. daniel craig leather

    Love this website.  I will gladly post a do follow trackback if this comment is approved.

    ReplyDelete

Top Stories

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails