TaDi Snap Shots

Tuesday, June 24, 2014

What makes Papa John's Chicken Carbonara Pizza a nice movie match for TaDi!


As a movie fan boy,  I know food should always be part of the mix.  For a fan boy, a movie without food is incomplete!  So to make every film truly enjoyable, my resident movie match are either burger and fries or chips / popcorn or pizza!  Of course that comes with a soda.


However in the movie premier nights I attend, there's usually a buffet or cocktails offered by our much loved film studios.  But still, I need that something to munch on while watching the film.  But really, I look for something light, yet really tasty, as in like a real food!  I know you know what I mean.  But I don't have a much of a choice.  I always end up with something heavy and sinful or something light and dull. 

But I guess someone heard my wish and came up with something what I really want for that extra savory bite.  Thanks to Papa John! This relatively newest pizza house in town launched the chicken carbonara pizza!


Papa John’s brings together two all-time favorites in one amazing pizza as it presents its newest Pizza flavor for this quarter-- The Chicken Carbonara Pizza. Using only the best ingredients, the Chicken Carbonara Pizza combines Crispy bacon in creamy carbonara sauce with a blend of Parmesan, Romano and Mozarella Cheese, topped with grilled chicken, onion, bacon and mushroom!

And my verdict, it's just what I really need for a movie match!  It's somehow light yet tasty enough to keep my taste buds happy while my eyes and ears feast for what I watch.  :)  It's a true comfort food indeed!

As it's just recently launched, I heard  Papa Johns is offering a special promo for three group meals big enough for the whole family. Set A includes 1 Family Chicken Carbonara Pizza; 2 Orders of Herbed Parmesan Breadsticks and 4 Regular sodas for P815; Set B: 1 Family Chicken Carbonara Pizza; 4 Orders of Soup and 4 Regular sodas for P831; and Set C: 1 Family Chicken Carbonara Pizza; 2 Orders of Pasta and 4 Regular sodas for just P833!


And there's more!


Just some backgrounder, this well-known US Pizza chain ventured to the Philippines in 2011 by sole franchisee, Mr. Paul Soo. Papa John's prides itself for its commitment to quality, and for providing a menu that's prepared with only the finest ingredients. From fresh vegetables to its never frozen, hand-tossed original dough and superior-quality tomato sauce, Papa John takes special care to ensure all of their pizzas are made with zero trans fat.

Total commitment to quality and superior ingredients make for one pure pizza excellence. Now on its 3rd year, Papa John’s now has 17 outlets in the National Capital region. Below is the list of Papa John’s branches: Robinson’s Galleria; University Mall Taft, Manila; Greenhills, Annapolis; SM Megamall; Brickroad, Sta. Lucia; Tomas Morato; SM Fairview; SM North Edsa; Greenbelt 3; Jupiter Makati; Waltermart, Sucat; Visayas Ave. QC; Ever, Recto; Bluebay Walk, Pasay; Shell Julia Vargas; Dona Soledad, Paranaque and Banawe Quezon, City

I just do hope that Papa John's gets closer to the cinemas so I can conveniently enjoy this chicken carbonara pasta pizza.  But as of now, a take out or delivery will do.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Top Stories

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails